XClipboard Vista Gadget

Since I first started using Windows Vista, I liked Windows Side Bar so much, with the breadth of gadgets the user can have in the sidebar, however Gadgets are booming, and everyone can create his own gadget, from the very basic level, if someone has some knowledge with HTML and JavaScript, he can create his unique gadget, publish it to the others to start using it.

So long time ago, I wanted to create my gadget, but I lacked the good idea, that will add some humble functionality to Windows SideBar, then finally I got the idea and implemented it, published at CodeProject, it's simply a multi-item sidebar, like the Office Clipboard, and Visual Studio clipboard, please have a visit to XClipboard Gadget on CodeProject, to get more details and download the source code.

Labels: