Microsoft Gulf Geek 2 at Dubai



I've just got some good news from Microsoft, Geek 2 is coming back on end of March 2007, Microsoft has launched an enterprise event last year at May, it was a cool one, and I have got a good deal of knowledge and also met some new people, one of the speakers whom I really liked is Chad Z. Hower, hopefully Chad will be there, and also Amr Al-Garhy will be there, but the good news is that this event will be basically focused on .NET 3.0, I expect sessions about WWF ( Windows Workflow Foundations ) , as it hasn't been demonstrated last year, also I expect some stuff about WCF ( Windows Communication Foundations ), also I have known that this event is gonna be very big and they will get very good speakers.

The event is still under planning and the agenda is not published yet, but it will be tentatively 27th, 28th, and 29th of March, You can check last year's Geeks event here.

I recommend that you mark your calendar for this event, it's inevitable for everyone who has passion to cutting edge technologies, basically the first day will be targeted to students, so it's better to go on the second day.

Meet you There with the Geeks!

Labels: